There are over 1000 jobs under each Xscape roof – covering a wide range of vocations.
From skiing, snowboarding and climbing instructors, to slope patrollers and medics, to customer service leaders, bar staff, chefs and waitering, to retail, security, cleaning, maintenance and management…there really is something for everyone!
CREWMEMBER - BOWLPLEX
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recognising the importance of following company guidelines with regard to uniform, jewellery & personal hygiene standards and understanding that employees working within a food area have an impact upon food safety standards.
Customer Introduction and Visitor Greeting
Using the appropriate greeting with confidence to all customers in a pleasant and welcoming manner. Listening to the customer to determine requirements. Helping with choices and selling up at every possible opportunity. Ensuring that all visitors & contractors sign in.
Approaching customers and offering help where necessary. Dealing with any customer grievances in a polite and helpful way
Learning products and prices associated with each department and keeping up to date with current promotions and general centre information. Helping with choices and selling up at every possible opportunity. Offering alternatives when the customers’ preference is not available.
Department Operation and Equipment
Understanding how each department operates including using all equipment; e.g. re-filling, cleaning, trouble-shooting etc. Using equipment as intended and never over-riding equipment safety features. Reporting any equipment or operational issues to the Duty Manager.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Following all company guidelines with regard to cleaning and hygiene. Preparing for the shift ahead and carrying out daily cleaning patrols, ensuring that the centre is extremely clean at all times. Completing departmental paperwork e.g. opening and closing checklists, weekly cleaning checklists as required.
Following all company guidelines and being aware of the personal responsibilities with regard to food safety, licensing and all other legal requirements. Being aware of the repercussions of not complying with the law.
Standards and Quality
Following all company guidelines with regard to the service of food, drinks and bowling products, ensuring consistency in standards of presentation, service and quality.
Payments and Cash Handling
Assuming responsibility for the security of till contents whilst on shift. Charging the customer correctly and entering the correct transaction into the till. Issuing the correct change with a receipt. Checking for counterfeit monies and fraudulent cheques. Requesting change from the Duty Manager when required.
Motivation and Results
Being self-motivated to complete a high quantity of work to the required standards whilst on shift. Also taking direction from Managers when required with regard to priorities and task completion. Understanding department objectives; communicating and cooperating with other team members and supporting the team effort to achieve service goals.
Health and Safety Awareness
Understanding company Health and Safety (H&S) guidelines. Ensuring that staff and customer areas comply with company H&S rules at all times. Understanding personal responsibilities to comply with H&S regulations at all times.
Any other duties
You may be asked at any other time to perform other duties that are commensurate with your grade.
To apply, download an application form from www.bowlplex.co.uk and click on the vacancy tab. Or alternatively pick one up in store.
TGI FRIDAY'S - LINE CHEF
* Starting wage £6.31
* Interviews w/c 25th August
* Experience desired but not essential
* Applicants please send CVs to email@example.com
Line Chef Role Profile
Reports to: Kitchen Shift Leader or Manager on Duty
Overview: To work within the kitchen team to prepare and produce Friday’s food safely and to recipe.
Responsibilities:KNOW – to have an understanding of:
* Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements. Chefs will require a full understanding and working knowledge of Friday’s Food Safety manual and day to day working practices and be able to both understand and exercise these practices daily.
* Fully certified on one station
* QSR and Ways of Working
* Ability to independently work their station screen
* Recipe Specifications
* Set up and Break Down duties
* Plateware types and uses
* Friday’s Theories. The core restaurant theories as well as kitchen specific theories such as Fit for family, Back Dock and the five kitchen points of quality.
* Allergy food preparation – fully understands and knows how to prepare an allergy sufferers meal and the importance of this process.
* Importance of communication within the team.
* Food margin – understands their impact on the margin and can understand and utilise margin management and production tools.DO – adhere to/achieve/use:
* Every action undertaken is performed under the umbrella of safety.
* Deliver Picture Perfect Dishes to the Kitchen Window
* Communicate with Back of House team to ensure food is delivered to Guest within brand timescales and in accordance with menu specifications
* Check all food items meet temperature required from delivery to service.
* Cook dishes in order, cook to order and zone food correctly
* Work safely, quickly and efficiently to ensure timings are maintained
* Dress plates according to brand and recipe specifications
* Keep station clean and tidy throughout shift and clean equipment as used ensuring swap outs occur frequently and at a minimum of every three hours.Line Chef Role Profile
* Ensure 100% product availability and only remove and prepare food to par levels and as per production tools
* Support colleagues and cover other stations during breaks
* Achieve and follow operational standards
* Ensure positive brand image is maintained at all times
* Follow recipe to ensure margin performance and product consistency at all times
* Make the right amount and make it right
* Produce Guest Ready Food at all times
* Ensure you come to work with the correct uniform standards complete with hamburger stand.BE – how to behave:
* Assertive Communicator
* Team Player
* Guest Obsessed at all times
* Consistently adhere to Brand procedures
* Remain calm under pressure
* Know when to ask for help and always be willing to accept help
BELLA ITALIA - WAITER, DOOR HOST & CHEF
Bella Italia are recruiting now for multiple positions for the newly refurbished Xscape Yorkshire branch.Positions available include:- Waiter- Door Host- ChefPlease see more info and apply via the BELLA ITALIA WEBSITE