Climbing Walls & Skyride
During Local Area School Term Time - -
Mon, Thurs & Fri - 11:15 - 19:45
Tue & Wed - Closed
Sat & Sun - 10:15 - 18:45
- - -
During Local Area School Holidays: - -
Mon - Fri - 10:15 - 18:45
Sat - Sun - 10:15 - 18:45
- - -
Bank Holidays* - 10:15 - 16.45
*Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day - and New Year's Day
Climbing Wall Session:-£8.00 per person (25 mins approx.)
The Climbing Wall offers over 47ft (15metres) of pure indoor rock climbing on a huge Utah inspired rock climbing tower. Whether you are an expert, beginner, in need of some refreshing or a younger climber come along and improve your technique or learn to climb with one of our many sessions, courses or clubs.
Supervised sessions last for 25 minutes, group sizes are on a 1 to 4 ratio with an instructor. During your sessions an instructor will guide you around an appropriate selection (on average 3-4) of the different routes available.
Skyride Sessions: £8.00 per person (one lap around 20mins approx.)
Defy gravity on Skyride! Experience the vertical sensation with Skyride, one of the first of its kind to be opened in the UK. Skyride takes the adventurer to a previously unexperienced realm. With no specific technical training or expensive equipment hire required it is an exhilarating experience! The Skyride is suspended 47ft (15 metres) high above the Atrium and is ideal for individual, party & group bookings.
The experience is up to 20 minutes long, each Skyrider getting one go around the course. The length of time on the ride can vary depending on the group size & ability. Groups are accompanied by instructors who provide a safety brief & instructions on how to complete the course.
Requirements for both activities
- Minimum age 6 years old and 1.1 metres tall and a suitable build to safely fit our harnesses.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your session. This allows time for documentation completion and fitting safety equipment.
- Customers under the age of 18 will require an accompanying adult to sign a participation agreement.
- Suitable clothing required: Trainers that tie or Velcro on tight and trousers. Shoe hire (£1.00 per person) may be required for safety reasons if inappropriate footwear worn.
- Advanced booking recommended but not essential, contact via telephone during opening hours.
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.